Many people start out and progress differently with various level of paces. Aiden took 3 years to finally make a breakthrough while I took 1 year. Some other took up to 10 years with limited success while some rose to stardom with huge successes within a couple of months.
We appreciate you being on our list as our subscribers and we strive to always recommend the best products we can find in the marketplace for you to add to your business arsenal just like what we are always doing to improve our business.
However, we also realize many of you are still in need of some kind of one-to-one advice/coaching in certain areas.
This is our current Business Model:
– JV Brokering (Affiliate Recruitment)
– Product Launching (Launch Strategies and Sales Funnelling)
– Offline Consulting
– Affiliate Marketing (still improving on niche marketing)
After having a look at our business model, we decided to offer you something which we have not offered before – To partner up with us on a WSO, with a topic that you are good in, but never have the know-how or confidence to create massive success with it. We know there are many of you who may be good in certain topics such as Amazon, Youtube, Affiliate Marketing (as a whole), Offline Marketing, SEO, etc but never have the expertise or confidence to create a product that will hit a home-run.
We, can help to make you the next WSO Superstar!
Here are the list of high profile WSOs which we have been involved in behind the scenes, which you may or may not have heard of ( not in any particular order of merit):
– Commissions Avalanche Mastery: Calvin Woon & Patricia Lin
– OnPage Domination: Kevin Byrne
– ANT BOT: Oz
– Super Simple Offline Video Arbitrage: Clement Wong
– EpicWin Facebook: Travic Morgan
– Offline Barrier Breaker: Rachel Rofe & Wesley Harrison
– Accelerated Non-stop Traffic: Oz
– Social Puchase Profits: Fuad Tolieb
– Local Adwords Goldmine: Michael Atma & Aiden Chong
– Click Twister: Mark Bryne & David Clark
Our “worst” result was to sell a total of 1,100+ Frontend copies of Super Simple Offline Video Arbitrage.
We are telling you this not to brag, but really just to let you know the fact that we really know our stuff and have the ability to help transform your product into a potential major successes.
These are the list of general things we are looking at in a potential partnership for a start:
1) Must have quality product that will really benefit the buyers (ideally able to show us the product before-hand so that we know they are the real deal)
2) Cannot be a total greenhorn who needs a lot of hand-holding (this was a nightmare experience for us when there was once we decided to be nice to help out a total newbie and it ended up with us spending too much time on teaching him the technical stuff)
3) They must be open to listening to our launch strategies and funnelling ideas because we know our stuff and will only do our best to make it a huge success (we are very open to ideas and suggestions too)
4) Must be someone who is willing to learn and accept criticisms
5) Must be able to align with us in terms of “mindset” and “belief” so that we know that the partnership will be much smoother and not be a mis-match right from the start (We will ascertain this in the “interview” session)
6) Must be someone of integrity – not sharing the strategies that we have discussed with you with 3rd parties, be committed with the project from start to finish
If you are good in certain topics (can be Online/Offline related), and believe you have what it takes to fulfill the criteria which we have listed above, then send an email to us – support (at) jvwso.com including ALL the following information:
– Your name
– Your years of experience in IM
– What is your expertise (list as many as you probably are good/great in)
– What sort of value do you think you can offer to WSO buyers with the WSO(s)
– Why do you think we should partner up with you (how different are you from the rest?)
– What is the reason you want to work with us (e.g. to gain instant fame in the WF, to gain extra cash, etc)
– Any other information which you deem necessary to help us make our decision
As a matter of fact, we have had many product vendors knocking on our doors with a product on hand asking us to help them with “brokering” by bringing them the JV traffic that they need but were politely declined because of many various reasons. And those who worked with us, they paid us big bucks for the projects. So, this is the 1st time we are offering this chance to our subscribers just to reward a few action takers who want to gain a foothold in the WF as a WSO vendor, and we’re not sure if we will offer the same chance anytime soon.
So, to conclude, we would like to reinforce the fact that this chance is only opened for our subscribers who would like to:
– Finally have a successful WSOs after several failed attempts
– Have his/her WSO to hit a home-run with the 1st attempt
– Establish a working relationship with us as our partners, and open up new connections for yourself
– … (Insert other benefits which you can think of)
If you think you have what it takes, and fit the criteria which we have mentioned above, send an email to us – support (at) jvwso.com, telling us exactly what we want to know in the format as highlighted in the earlier paragraphs. We will run through the emails ourselves, filter out, and select a few candidates who have met our criteria for a 2nd round of “interview” to understand more about you and what you intend to offer.
If your email doesn’t follow the format that we highlight above, then sorry we will delete your application right away, because that will only show that you can’t even follow simple instructions/directions, and don’t value our time taken out to read your emails. Makes sense?
Happy weekend and look forward to receiving your applications!
Lester Lim & Aiden Chong
Good Resources that We Bought:
– Content Curation The Easy Way